Admin & Customer Service Assistant Full Time Role
We are looking for a warm, friendly and positive individual to join our small team. Zohreh V. is a small but growing Jewellery brand specialising in affordable solid gold and sterling silver, ethically made Jewellery.
- Passionate and excited about Jewellery and working within a small team and business.
- A competent and natural communicator who is super personable.
- Enjoys building relationships and providing a personalised customer service.
- Process driven, highly organised and thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Embraces responsibility and comfortable working from home and managing own workload.
- Loves multi-tasking and making to do lists!
- Compassionate, patient and with a positive outlook.
- Day to day managing of the product administration including liaising with our warehouse and suppliers on orders, chasing deliveries and ensuring product launches run on time.
- Daily management of website to include copywriting, creating new product pages, uploading new imagery.
- Liaising with photographers to ensure all new lines are shot prior to launches.
- Liaising with partners in Hatton Garden, London which includes weekly visits.
- Managing our Customer Service which includes an email account as well as our website instant chat within office hours.
- Helping customers with any styling advice or help with their orders including any issues with post/couriers.
- Taking bespoke orders from customers and sending invoices.
What You Will Bring To The Role:
- Highly organised, efficient, accurate and thrives on multi-tasking.
- Friendly, personable with excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail and with a problem-solving outlook.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Must be competent in Microsoft office all packages especially excel.
- Ideally (not required) experience working at an online business and with Shopify platform.
- Driven and self-motivated as this is a working from home role.
- Willingness to contribute and be adaptable to changing needs of a small business.
- The role is admin driven however a passion for jewellery is desired.
- A team player who enjoys working within a small creative team within a new business.
- Must be London based.
Full time contract, working hours 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday. £21k per annum. Working from home role but must be London based for weekly visits to partners in Hatton Garden.
How To Apply:
If this sounds perfect for you, please send your CV with a cover letter outlining previous experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 20th May but we might start interviewing sooner so please apply as soon as possible.